Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday Sketchers



Pop over to Friday sketchers and check out the amazing sketch by Beatrix it is so wonderful and versatile. I used this image by Elizabeth Bell. I used paperpiecing on the hat, top and one of the knee patches. I used brush pens and promarkers to colour the rest of the image. The ribbon is from my stash. The flowers are prima flowers. I put seed beads in the middle. I used some beads and wirework and the papers are Basic Grey "stella ruby" I loved doing this it was a pure joy.

6 comments:

AliMayes said...

Love the colours of this card and the little beads. Another lovely card Pascale.
Alix x

Unknown said...

oh wow pascale, your card is so cute and really lovely. the coloration is wonderful and combination of all elements looks so pretty.
thank you for your wonderful card to my sketch at friday sketchers.
hugs, bea

Joey said...

Hi Pascale, hope you are well, this is fantastic, I love your colouring!!!, you have matched all your card up so perfectly! joey xxx

Sharon said...

Pretty card. Love the embossed frame.

Helene said...

Very pretty....great

Bev said...

Wow, fab colours on this one too Pascal, so bright and cheery and just what we need on these dull drab days.

hugs Bev x