Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Double bubble - Papertake weekly and A spoonful of sugar


That's the old man's card sorted for Valentines Day! Oh and two challenges in one. The two challenges being spoonfull of sugar and Papertake weekly I have made this cheeky card for my lovely partner in crime, Jimmy! He likes a laugh so I hope he likes it. I used an imaginsence image. They are such a bargin at only 99p. I used my nesties to make a frame and I cuttlebugged it to give a bit of definition. I used papermania oriental spice papers perfect as they include lily pads. I made the sentiment on word and added the same background as the image. Added some embellishments and used foam pads to again add some interest.

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Aww cute card and love the sentiment.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

I love this. The textured green framing around the frog really calls to mind a lily pad. Very clever!

~Michelle

Bev said...

Brilliant card Pascale, that frog it so cute! Love the sentiment too

hugs Bev x

Sharon said...

Love the sentiment Pascale! Great card - such a cute image.

Anonymous said...

sweet card !!! cute image !!!
hugs tina46

aardvarkpest said...

Cute card and sentiment.

Glenda

Carol said...

How cute Pascale, i'm sure he will love it :)
Great card

Hugs
carol x

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x