Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Anyone for Anya - Use Teal

Hi there a busy Sunday two posts .... ages since that happened!!! I am just posting a card for the Anyone for Anya challenge. I have dug out my Greeting Farm stamps and couldn't resist making a few cards with my new Digital Craft Kit Rule Britannia from Gr8 Crafts 4 U.


So here is the second card of four that I have made. I am using one of the older stamps from The Greeting farm which makes great Welcome home or New home cards. The image is coloured with Promarkers and everything else is from the Digital Craft Kit. I have used 3 of the design papers and one of the sentiments. I added some pom pom ribbon too as a finishing touch
.
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: