Pages

Monday, April 02, 2012

Things With Wings...

 Hi there I have been busy today with Occupational Therapy for my daughter who has a hidden disability called Developmental Co-ordination Disorder which affects her ability in many ways. She was lucky enough to be picked for a research project so we spent over 5 hours today at her Occupational Therapy but hopefully we will get a better understanding of why she has this Specific Learning Disorder.

So here I am posting again. It is nice to be back a bit more and I have enjoyed getting into the swing of card making reguarly again. My girls loved this card when they saw it. They both want me to stamp up the bird for them to colour in. I have used another of the retired Greeting Farm images. I love these vintage birds and really enjoyed colouring it up. I used a topper,sentiment and one of the papers from from my new Rule Britannia digital craft kit which you can get Here!

I am entering the card into the challenge over at Crafty Bloggers Network Happy Bird Day. I am also entering Crafty Boots Challenge who want us to use Nautical or Red, White and Blue.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a pretty bird image and I love the way you have coloured it.

Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

CraftyDaffy said...

Fab card. I love the take on our challenge at Crafty Boots. That bird is adorable and I love the heart / sentiment(s). Speaking of hope, I hope things go well for your daughter in the reasearch project. I can only imagine how frustating it must be to not have an 'answer' as to why. Thanks for sharing your project with us. xx Denise

jane stillman said...

great card, and something different, well done x