Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Rule Britannia

Good Afternoon from a very sunny London. The weather is gorgeous again very spring like. We have attended two services at Church today on Palm Sunday and managed a walk in the park too.
I am going to show you a card made using a new digital craft kit from my shop called Rule Britannia. It is inspired by two events happening here in the UK this year The Diamond Jubilee and London 2012.
It is also great for all occassion cards as the Red, White and Blue theme is so great for lots of occassions and Male and Female cards.

I made this card for the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge who this week have a theme of Anything Goes!!! I used the gorgeous limited edition stamp from The Greeting Farm. I love their range of stamps and it has been a while since I coloured any up. I used promarkers to colour her in everything else on the card is from the Digital Craft kit from Gr8 Crafts 4 u.  I will show you some more cards I have made with the kit during the week. I had a ball playing with this kit and still have lots of ideas of what I want to do with it.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: