Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A couple of Mothers Day cards and new release

Hello everyone I hope you are all well. I have been busy designing lots of craft kits so keep looking in to see what I have come up with. I want to show you some samples I have made using the Birds of Feather Digital craft kit and I am introducing you to a new kit called Cupcakes Bright. If you visit Gr8 Crafts 4 U you can buy both kits.

So firstly  here are two cards that I made using the Birds of a Feather kit they are loosely themed around Mother's Day but could be used on any occasion for a variety of people. These cards are both made using the card design sheets that are available in the digital kit and simply mean that you print off one sheet of paper and get a beautiful card.



This next card is from the newly released digital craft kit called "Cupcake Brights" which is available to buy HERE.
This kit is refreshingly bright for the spring and great for all occassions. I used the decoupage sheet that comes with this kit and one of the lovely design papers to co-ordinate. I have not used all the layers on the decoupage sheet and I had enough left over to make at least two more cards.

 Please pop over to the Digital Craft Kit page to find out all the details about the kits and to purchase them. They are great value for money as once you have brought them you can print them again and again. Also I would love to know what you think of them so leave me a comment xx




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: