Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Gr8 Crafts 4 U

Hi everyone hope you are all well. I have been busy with lots of different things work related, birthdays= organisation.  My youngest daughter was 7 on Tuesday and is having a party with some school friends on Saturday which also happens to be my youngest sons birthday. I have also been doing bits and pieces to build up the new business. This includes designing some digital craft kits. So today I would like to share with you the first Digital Craft kit from Gr8 Crafts 4 U.

This kit is called Birds of a Feather and it is made up of 4 design papers and two card sheets that can either be used as Decoupage or to make several cards. They can also be used in home decor and on gift projects. You can find the kit  Birds of A Feather here.
I will be shortly looking for a Design Team so keep your eyes peeled for information on that. I would love to know what you think of the designs. I hope to post a card over the weekend to show you what i looks like made up.
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

ike said...

AWESOME - I have to get this right NOW !!!! :-D xxxxxxxxx