Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello everyone I have been playing today for Mothers Day with a Digital craft kit from my shop Gr8 Crafts 4 U. I used the gorgeous digital kit called Birds of a Feather to create 3 unique gifts for my Mum. I love this kit. The colours are so relaxing and tranquil. I love the sentiments too they really sum up what a Mother is.

I cropped the images on my graphics program. I then enlarged them to fit a sheet of A4 paper. I printed them out and transfered them onto an apron, shopping bag and drawstring bag. As you can see they match the card I posted in my last post. I love the uniqueness of presents like these they make it so much more personal.

I hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine. I have been working grrr!!! I stepped out for a little while though. I have just received some equipment I chose with my grant money today so I am looking forward to the weekend and unpacking it all.
Enjoy the rest of this lovely day xxx  Here are some pictures for you!




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: