Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

Fresh Start at Delicious Doodles... x

Hello again come and join us over at Delicious Doodles Challenge we are having a "Fresh Start" with a whole lot of talented new DT members and a new set of challenges.  I am sharing my card I have made with you.


We have a great prize of 5 Delicious Doodle images for the winner so please join in the fun.
I love rosette making so at the moment they are on a lot of my cards as is bunting and I got a great CD rom from My Craft Studio called Embellishment Attic so I used this to create the bunting and rosettes and pleated ribbon.


I also used the graphics program to manipulate some of Teri's designs. I created a frame with Steampunk Corner I colourised it too. I then added the image Tattoo and Feather I then created two backing papers by colourising and tiling the Steampunk Paper. I made an easel card.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too

. Hugs Pascale

8 comments:

Teri said...

Pretty nifty job with those cd elements hun! Fabulous card!!

tiggertastic said...

wow wee amazing work hun x

Julie said...

Hiya Pascale - sorry I've not been by in a while, but so glad I didn't miss this!! Fab image and colouring and I love the steampunk frame - perfect! Juliexx

Jodi said...

Pascale - this is soooo coolio. Love the colors and your attention to detail is amazing. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Hugs,
Jodi

Jodi said...

Pascale - this is amazing - love the colors and your attention to detail is awesome. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Hugs,
Jodi

Ruthie said...

Hey Pascale

love that card - the colours are fabby and give the image a whole new look!

Rx

ike said...

Totally AWESOME - love the colours. The pleating and the rosettes are beautiful.
Hugz
Ike xxx

ike said...

This is sooo beautiful Pascale, amazing colours and you coloured the image perfectly.
Hugz
Ike xxx