Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Hi there everyone a busy week here for me as I had my youngest sons introduction to nursery at the beginning of the week, although he does not start until the end of this month. I also had my eldest daughter start secondary school. Much to my delight she is very happy so far. I also had my middle two start new classes with new teachers and both seem to be happy too.

So here is a Christmas card I have made and I am entering it into the ABC Christmas challenge. There letter this week is R and they want us to Recycle and use ribbons or Rhinestones. The kraft cardstock is made from recycled paper pulp and I use this fab stripy ribbon on my card to hold the bunting sentiment. The papers and embellishments are from"My Craft Studio" CD roms Christmas Paper Flower. The image is from Crafters companion and coloured with Spectrum Noirs. So I am entering the Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge the theme is Christmas wishes.

I hope you like it and hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx 


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Joey said...

Lovely card Hun, gorgeous image, glad all the kiddies have settled well. Joey x

Carissa said...

Lovely card with lots of detail. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card so pretty, Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

PS - I have candy on my blog if you're interested :0)