Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Crafty Purple Frog - Fall into Fall

Hello it has been another long week here for me as I have had an appointment for my daughter who has several hidden disabilities. She has DCD (developmental Co -ordination Disorder) and she has Hypermobility (double jointedness) quite severely so gets very tired trying to keep her posture and writing as her joint have to work exceedingly hard to do what she wants them too and combined with her DCD even harder. She also has problems with her visual perception so she does not see the midline this makes reading and writing across a page very hard. So huge apologies for being and absent blogger xxx I have my partners check up with ENT today so hoping that goes well xxx

Here is my project for the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge where we want to see  you "Fall into Fall" this could mean using a Fall image or Fall colours you choose. I decided to make these 3 D Halloween baubles using the beautiful Perfect Pumpkin Pyrimage. I love this  image so pretty and delciate. I bascially printed out the base image of the pyrimage 6 times folded in half and pasted together and added beads and ribbon to embellish.



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

This is so amazingly clever. Love the design. I totally agree with you, the image is gorgeous. You have done a magnificent job on this. Hugs...Mona

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great job girl!!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pascale, this is a gorgeous idea. Just wished we went into Halloween more here in the UK. Hope your daughter's appointment went OK. It's difficult when it's your child that needs help as you'd rather have the problem yourself. Hope Jim's check-up went as planned and that they are still happy with his progress. take care, Kym xxx