Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers

Hi there I am just stopping in to tell you all about the brilliant challenge we have over at Sweet Pea Stampers which is "Heard It's Your Birthday" ! We have a grab bag of 3 Sweet Pea Stamps for the winner!

I have chosen this gorgeous image Secret Garden by Katerina - Koukiotiss I coloured her in with Spectrum Noirs. I then used the gorgeous papers from My Craft Studio  paper Flower Expert CD rom. The Leaves and flowers are also from this CD rom.




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pascale, what a gorgeous summery card. I have to admit I don't think I've ever seen this image but you have certainly made her at home on this card. Not long to go now before school starts. For me it seems to be the longest ever school holiday and I've only got a 14 year old at home but that's with having to sort mum's house out/family staying etc. Steven is back to school on Wednesday. take care, Kym xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
Beautiful mix of colours and papers and a gorgeous image. I love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lotta said...

Hi Pascale!
Beautiful card, love the fresh feeling it gives! Hugs Sandra

Love crafts forever said...

What a beautiful card you made. Love everything about it, the colours, the L/O, and the flowers are beautiful.
Hugs Nat