Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

In the Land of Make Believe....!!!

Hi there I hope you are all having a suntastic Monday. It certainly is like that here in London. The sun is blazing and it just makes me feel so good.
I have managed to make this card for two challenges this weekend. A little decoupage for a change and a spot of CD crafting something I love doing but since being in blogland have kind of lost my sense of a little bit what with all the gorgeous stamps and papers that I have discovered.
So this one is for Totally Papercrafts challenge they would like us to add buttons to our projects meanwhile the girls over at CES challenge would love us to use or be inspired by our favourite song. One of the first records I brought was " In the Land of Make Believe" by Bucks Fizz way back in the 80's this is what has inspired this card. I made this for one of my daughters friends who has just had a baby sister. All the papers and the decoupage can be found on the " Flower Fairies of the Garden" CD rom from Crafters Companion.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie its suntastic all the way up here too its glorious.
Love your card hunni love your choice of song as well I remember seeing the video to that when I was a kid & wanting a skirt the same which was highly unusual for me cus I loved to be in jeans, I was a tomboy lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Ooops nearly forgot to also thank you for joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck shug.
Hope your family are ok hun xoxox

Juls said...

gorgeous magical card!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

angelwhispers said...

Love the decoupage image Pascale looks so beautiful!!

The sun is out in Sheffield but it is a little cold still but we have managed a little gardening today! Love Chanelle xxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Pascale!....such an adorable image :o)

thank you for joining us at totally papercrafts and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, the image is magical.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card love the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie :D
Ma it has been way too long since I have been here I am going to have a proper catch up in a bit so will be back :D
This is so sweet I love the decoupage and it is so perfect for the song.
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck. Don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to see our new challenge.

Hugs

Amy xx