Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Crafts and Me - Photo Inspiration and Texture

Hi there again I am just stopping by to show you a card I made for the Crafts and Me Challenge who this week want us to use a choice of photo inspirations ( Two wonderful photos to choose from) and an added challenge of using texture on your card or project.
As always a wonderful prize on offer this week from Lynette at Sweet Pea stamps of a$20 spending voucher to spend in her store. As Crafts and Me challenge is a year old they are also celebrating and the lovely Teresa is giving away 8 Digital images of your choice !!!
I have used the gorgeous Josephine Unmounted Rubber Stamp by Molly Harrison for my card. I used the second photo as inspiration for my card.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelwhispers said...

Just love it and the colours are just so perfect for the theme!!

Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card, love the image.

Diamond Doll said...

A gorgeous card pascale.
Thanx for joining us at Crafts and me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is such a gorgeous card I love this image I love all Molly Harrison images. You have coloured her beautifully I love the colours.
Hope you have a good weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Angela said...

Hi Pascale. Your card looks so beautiful. I really love this image by Molly Harrison. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenges this week and I hope to see you join us again next Wednesday as our challenges are now every week.
Hugs:)
Angela

tiggertastic said...

Hi hunny playing a little catch up this weekend and have just checked out all your recent makes.

Your Crafts and Me card is just stunning, i adore that image (not seen it before) and your colouring is so stunning with the red and blue together.

Excellent 3D bag with the seahorses on :smile:

your Crafters Companion card is so so pretty and i know a friend that would go head over heals for this card.

your Twisted Easel card for the cPF Green theme is just so clever, something i still have not tried yet. Really love your paper choice on this make

Hope you are having a good weekend and hubbby is doing well hunny, Take Care
Hugs, sarah xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Pascale, your card is beautiful and your colouring just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x