Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Floral Fantasy

Hello I am a bit late with posting today we have had a bit of a bumpy week with lots of financial stuff and medical appointments and stuff to sort out. I have had a tough morning so this is going to be really short and sweet. I hope all of you who are going to the NEC have a fabulous time ( I am very jealous x).
This week over at the Delicious Doodles challenge the theme is Floral Fantasy. We know that you and us all love our flowers. We just want to see lots of flowers on your creations.
Guess what I am sponsoring this weeks challenge so please hop on over to the challenge as you could win  3 Collections of your choice from Pascale's PAD.
I love Teri's floral images so I used the gorgeous Hydrangea image for my card. The papers are from my shop and are from the Spring floral Collection Pink/ Grey.
I knicked the card shape idea from an item I saw on the paper clinic on Create and Craft TV. I loved the idea of this acetate stepper card so here is my interpretation. The Hydrangea is coloured with promarkers copics and prismacolour pencils.
I am entering this card into two challenges that have the same theme of something Girlie or for mum. They are the Simon Says Stamp challenge and Papertake Weekly
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

Teri said...

Sorry to hear its been a difficult week. Here too - hubby is going to change jobs (hopefully!), so we are re-doing his CV right now.
Gorgeous card hun!

angelwhispers said...

Just love it the hydrangea is just so beautiful!!

Hope everything works out ok I know these things are so stressful and thats something you just don't need right now!

Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful! Love everything about this card.

Hope you got everything sorted out today.

Claire xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I am sorry you have had a rough week!! Hope it gets better!!

I just love your colors and the fold on this card Pascale.

Marcea said...

This is beautiful! Stunning card and such a fabulous image. Thankyou so much for joining us on PTW this week
-x-

Anonymous said...

I really Love your card.The image is beautifuly Colored in.The colors are wonderful.
Hugs Georginaxxx