Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rockin around the christmas tree.... !!!

Hello I am so excited the christmas tree (fake this year) is being brought as I write and we are going to put it up later. I know it is not December but with all this snow (none here yet) I feel festive!!!
I am bringing you two cards I have made for my Keep It Simple DT! I love this weeks theme so I made two cards which I will enter into some challenges that I will list by them. The theme is JOY!
The first card is made using my Vintage Christmas collection one from Pascale's PAD. I used two Whiff of Joy Stamps that I got last year and I love. This would be me if I was living years ago and had to have a real tree. I would be taking a break having chopped it down ROFLxxx or watching my strongman chopping it down PMSL xxx.
I used promarkers and copics to colour her. I roughed up the edges of my two DP's and added a touch of distress ink to them. I 3D the image onto the backing papers and voila card done!
I am entering this card into CES Challenge which has a theme of vintage Christmas.

IMAGES- Whiff of Joy
MEDIUM - promarkers and copics

The second card is made using my new cricut machine and my newest release over at Pascale's PAD called Holly Collection. I used my cricut to cut out the sentiment (using the ice blue holly paper) and a shadow. I then cut out the badge in two co-ordinating colours. I used a 14cm by 14cm square of the snowflake paper to mount the sentiment and border onto. I added some glitter glue to the badge. I am entering this card into Totally Papercrafts which has a theme of untraditonal colours. I am also entering Cricutz Challenge blog who have a theme of a Christmas card with words only.
IMAGE - Cricut
PUNCH - Martha  Stewart

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

12 comments:

Juls said...

these rae just fab! HUgs Juls

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful card for the CCC challenge. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Riet said...

Beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Adrian said...

Cute card!

Barb Smith said...

Cute card. Love using blue in seasonal cards.

Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC, Design Team #2

CraftyC said...

Both gorgeous cards.Thanks for joining us at the CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Jeri said...

Thanks so much for entering your JOY card in our words only challenge at Paper Cutz. It's just lovely and your blue colors are my favorite for Christmas.

Melissa said...

Nice job on your card and it's just perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

buglvr2010 said...

I love your JOY card...the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us CCC.

Raven B said...

What pretty cards! I love both of them. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cricut Cardz Challenge.
Hugs,
Raven

Emma said...

Beautiful cards Pascale, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Joey said...

Hiya Hun

2 fabulous cards, and great colours on the top one, I put my tree up early this year too, lovely with those twinkling lights :O)
Thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey.xx