Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Anyone for Anya and Friends - DT call

Hello I am back with a decorated Christmas tree. It is twinkling away!!! :0). A very simple affair this year, a few pearls, and lots of multicoloured baubles. The kids are so excited now the christmas countdown is underway. All we need now is the white stuff which has so far avoided us here in London :0( I hope those of you who do have it are safe and warm. I think my little one may have chickenpox but will have to wait until the morning to be sure.
Okay I stopped by the Anyone for Anya and friends blog today and they are having a DT call. I am entering this side easel card.
I was watching Create and Craft and saw the Docrafts demonstrator Phil make one and thought I have to try this.
I have used this gorgeous Diva from the first Miss Anya Collection. One of my favourite sets. I decided to use her for a Christmas card as like many of you I love Christmas shopping.
I used my Circut to make the cityscape. I then coloured in my image with promarkers and copics and cut her out. I printed my papers which are from The Holly Collection at Pascale's PAD! I chose to make a 6" square card. I folded the on side of the card in half the opposite way to if you were making a traditional easel card. I added a boarder that I punched with a Martha Stewart punch and added a ribbon using Foam pads to raise it to act as my butter. I added some glittered stars and some tag sentiments.
I then cut my cityscape added some of it to the large square and using the other half to make the easel. I added my gorgeous Miss Anya with foam pads to the front of the card.


Thanks so much for the chance to enter the DT call.If you want to take part pop over to the Anyone for Anya and Friends BLOG you will find full details of the DT call xxx

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

Lynda said...

This is such a stunning card Pascale - amazing city scape background.

Love Lynda xxx

Juls said...

this is fabulous! so creative! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wowww its fantastic and Good luck in the DT call :o)
hugs and xxx

tiggertastic said...

oh this is fantastic, lovely colours and excellent layout

hope you had an enjoyable weekend

sarah x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Pascale, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

WOW....this is fantastic sweetie... it really is awesome. Good luck in the DT call hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

crafty amy said...

Wow sweetie this looks brilliant that sky scape is amazing :D
Good luck with the DT call.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Pascale,

This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering our DT call.
Good Luck
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)