Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Celebrations!!!

Hiya hope you are all having a lovely Friday!!! I am just popping in to post my DT card for the super Delicious Doodles challenge. This week we have a theme of CELEBRATIONS it can be a holiday, anniversary or new baby perhaps a birthday or a New home. The choice is yours.
I have used a Delicious Doodles image for my card you can use any image you wish. If you use a Delicious Doodles image you will be in with two chances to win the prize as your name will go into the draw twice.
Okay I used the fantastic Poinsettia to make my card. Yes I am still making  headway on the stash of christmas cards.
I coloured the image in with promarkers and copics three times so I could decoupage the image. I then used some coredinations cardstock and some papermania papers to make my layout I added some lace and a cricut sentiment to finish off my card.
Teri is giving away 5 images to this weeks winner of the Challenge and she has a freebie available over there too. So hop on over to check that out xxx
From the side
PAPERS - PAPERMANIA
CARDSTOCK - COREDINATIONS / BUZZCRAFTS 6" SQUARE
LACE - BUNNY ZOE'S
DIES - CRICUT
MEDIUM - PROMARKERS AND COPICS
PUNCH - MARTHA STEWART


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Teri said...

Fabulous hun - love the dimension!

Vicky said...

Hi hunni I'm playing catch up can you tell lol. Fabulous card I love this poinsettia it looks gorgeous...

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wowzer Pascale - this is one stunner of a card! x

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful way to showcase this image! LOVE the dimension you have given it and the colors you've chosen! AWESOME creation!

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so elegant!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Saskia :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its beautiful and love the poinsettia :o)
hugs and xxx

Danielle said...

Beautifully done Pascale and I love the layered look to that gorgeous poinsettia! The punched borders add such a touch of elegance to this card!
Hugs, Danielle