Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friday sketchers

I made this card for the Friday sketchers challenge which has a lovely sketch to interpret. I used my new Edwin Zookeeper stamp and the silhouette stamp both by Magnolia. I created a sign using alcohol inks, the silhouette stamp, rubbons, corkboard and card distressed with distress inks. I used the sketch to create the background. I used made some grass to add to the green and I made a trailing plant using some stamps from my stash. I coloured in Edwin with promarkers.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a fab idea for a card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Hi Hun
luv this card hun he is coloured brill, great scene you have done, sue,xx

Cathy said...

Fab card Pascale - love the scene you have created.
Hugs
cathy xx

Lynda said...

Fantastic card - love the sign its such a great idea. Would be great for a boy too - even if it has got flowers on it!
Lynda xxx