Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge -The Sound of Music

I am entering this card into the Daring Cardmakers challenge which is "I want you to design a card which is 'Musically inspired'. Anything goes, whether you use musical paper, or an image of instrument - or even song lyrics."
I love this new gorjuss girl and I wanted to use the lyric in a previous card but didn't quite know what to do. I wanted to show that a sympathy card does not necessarily have to be plain and simple. Forgive me if you believe that they should be.
I used the gorjuss girl from set two. I used H20's and copics to colour. I added a frame with the lyrics in. I stamped the hearts with some foam stamps I made. I added the paper and ribbon.

10 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Pascale,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Zo Mooi.....
Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Ooh beautiful Pascale, and very apt song too! Hugs Sue xx

Kim Piggott said...

I so agree Pascale this is just perfect and such a wonderful image and sentiment!
hugs
kim x

helen said...

i've just got one word for this hon ....PERFECT!!!
hugs
helen x

Ellepiggo by Vanessa said...

What a beautiful card. :) The lyrics work wonderfully.

Vanessa.

Jozza said...

This is gorgeous! The lyrics work great with that image. x

SueH said...

It’s so lovely to see a Sympathy card that’s so different and I’m with you that there’s no reason for them to be so plain.

The image and sentiment is so sweet and I love the effect of the Twinkling H2O’s

Sue
x

Lynda said...

What a brilliant take on the challenge and a beautiful card too!
Lynda xxx

liveart said...

That's just an incredibly sweet card :)

Leslie said...

Very pretty card. Love the green. Have a great day. Hugs, Leslie