Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

sketch saturday meets Colour Create

Having been to the wedding bash yesterday I am a bit behind with challenges so I have had to start combining them today. Well first post today is for fave sketch blog Sketch Saturday I decided to combine it with Colour create whose challenge is Pink, white and black and to incorporate polka dots if you wish too. Now I have been quite radical here and I flipped the sketch and popped it on a circle card.



I felt a buzz of creativity this morning following a bit of country goodness yesterday! Th beautiful surroundings of yesterday just perked me up no end. I have had a restful morning watching the Shanghai Grand Prix and Jimmy has taken the babes out so I can have a few hours peace!!


The card is coloured with copics and I also coloured in my dots with copics on the ribbon. I used doodlebug papers and cuttlebugged some bassil bling card stock. The image is a download ( holly and Madison) available at charmed cards and craft.

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Pascale, very sexy image :-) Very risque !!
Love all your wedding photo's too and your hair is just gorgeous !! What a fabby hairdo !! LOVE it !! You looked a million dollars, the bride looked lovely too !! lol
Very nice to see all the family :-)

Lorraine x x

Unknown said...

wow what a sexy little number....love it sassyx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous cards Pascale.

hugs Riet.x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous - love the layout and that image is saucy Mrs!!

Love it¬

Glad you had a great day the photos look so good - such a wonderful setting!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Nicola said...

Wowzers Pascale, this is one awesome card - ooh I simply love everything. -x-

Chrissie said...

Ooh la la! This is a great one!
Chrissie

helen said...

fabulous hon, loving the sketch on the circle card, great colouring too
hugs
helen x

Alison said...

This card is great- the image is really fun and the circle is really different.

Victoria said...

Very chic card, love it
Victoria
x

Heather said...

OH WOWEE - fabulous card Pascale. Great take on SS's sketch. Love the way you've used this week's colours - fabulous papers and that is one 'Sassy' lady.
Thanks for sharing this with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx