Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

High hopes challenge - sketch

I have made this for the high hopes challenge which is this gorgeous sketch. I used the well stamp. I do not have many high hopes stamps those that I have are the background ones. I used some paper piercing around the edge of the cirlces and the corners of the card. The image is coloured with copic ciaos. Had a fairly dull day today as I had to wait for the man to come about the boiler. I cleaned and washed most of the day. I have not got much crafting done at all. Off to check the jacket potatos and eat mine he he !!!

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Hun, gorgeous colouring on the well, love the backing paper, I'm having jackets for tea too, enjoy :O) xxx

ps: thanks for checking out mums blog.x

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty card! I just love the buttons! Great job with the sketch! :D

Sue said...

Gorgeous card hun, luv the papers, great colouring on ya well. Im gona have a cleanin day 2moro!! sue.x

Tara said...

Lovely card Pascale - great colours and I love that image! xx

Nicola said...

Ooh that well looks gorgeous Pascale, I love how you have coloured this. Great papers too and I hope you did enjoy your jacket spud. -x-