Pages

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Men never ask them to do something! oh and Sketch Saturday

Well bless him.....we needed a sideboard out of ikea. We went a few weeks back and picked it out. He went to get it today and picked the wrong colour up!!! We are gonna keep it cos when we move it won't matter that it is the wrong colour. The thing is he asked me last night what colour and I told him and he still didn't get it. They could never be domestic goddesses! He he. I have made this very vibrant card for the saturday sketch challenge. I used gorjuss girl stamp and I added the little cat. I like the way he is peeping over the flowers and she is emerging from the flowers. I ordered some copics and they have just arrived so the next card will feature these.

9 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, so bright - love those flowers, great image too.

Sharon said...

Great card and I love her dress!

Sue said...

LOL Pascale, ya should no men are hopless hun. Gorgeous card, she looks lovely luv the colours you have used, so cheerful, sue.x

Sue said...

Love all the spring colours used..very pretty card xx

Anonymous said...

Love the bright flowers. Makes it feel like spring might really be here.

crafty amy said...

Great card I love all the flowers!

X Amy X

Michele said...

Love it, so bright and fresh.

Michele
x

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card Pascale. Love how the Gorjuss girl looks with those bright colors!
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Pascale. Love the Gorjuss girl image and the colours. Michele x