Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cute card Thursday - Wine and dine



Hi again, apologies for not waiting for glue to dry but I am so keen. I have made this card for my youngest daughters birthday.The challenge at Cute card Thursday is to use some food or drink on your card. I stamped this cute companions mouse stamp and I added a cupcake from the stamp set that comes with the stamps. I also added some cupcakes as embellishments and some hearts. The papers are HOTP. I think she will love it as she loves animals and princesses at the moment. I have got her some sylvannian family rabbits as she loves these and putting them in her pocket. She will probrably want the mice when she sees the card. She is sitting next to me while I am posting this so I hope she moves before I upload the photo. I think this is the first birthday she has really got excited about. I made her some labels with the new whiff of joy spring kit stamps. I stamped the image in pink versamark and left them blank for her to colour in. I know she will love these as she is always colouring in my badly stamped images.

4 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card Pascale, the image is so cute and the papers are so pretty, love the sweet ribbon too! Being 4 is so exciting, hope your daughter has a fab birthday!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great day, Debx

AliMayes said...

That is so sweet Pascale -- I'm sure your daughter will love it and I bet you'll have to buy the Sylvanian mice as well!!
Ali xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love the bling! What a special card. BR-T

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the image is so sweet and I love the shimmer on her dress