Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Colour create - Lime green, turquoise and navy

Hi this week Colour create challenged us to use no patterned paper as an optional challenge and the colours Lime green, Turquoise and navy on our cards. I used my new sugar nellie stamp. I made the background from part of my Ian greeting farm stamp and a greeting farm sentiment ( both are rock the farm). I then cuttlebugged some navy card and cut it into bubbles. I added the sentiment I used in the background and added a few gems. I think it works okay not 100%.


10 comments:

katy said...

Ooooooo this is fab Pascale, love the cuttlebug bubbles and the image is adorable..thanks for joining us at CC XX

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oh Pascale, this is perfect for the challenge. I love your stamped background and that image is wonderful. Thanks for joining the colour create challenge.
Sharon xx

Heather said...

Wonderful card Pascale, love your background - what a fabulous idea. This really had me smiling.
hugs Heather xx

Sue said...

Brill card Pascale luv the backing paper and the embossing circles look great, lovely colouring, sue.x

Riet said...

wowww Pascala,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

wow pascale, really lovely and so cute.
hugs, bea

Tab said...

Fab wor sweetie! Love the image too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Dawn said...

Awww this is sooo cute - love it Pascale!

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Pascale! I love the background you made, very creative and pretty and perfect with the gorgeous image you used. Glad you could join CC this week. Chris x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, and you got the perfect paper for that stamp...HUGS..SK :)