Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Apologies and Sketch and stash!

Hi I want to apologise for my slack response to comment and lack of comment. My computer keeps crashing and won't let me have long enough to comment. Dunno why! I will be back to normal service soon i hope. I have made this card for sketch and stash challenge. I love the sketch at sketch and stash this week ! I used my newish Faith stamps if you click the blinkie for The crafty pad you will find out more about these. The sentiment and the flowers are also some new stash. I dug out some mirrorboard for the cardstock. I also used my new aqua promarkers and my new black sakura glaze pen! I made the pinstripe effect by hand I think it worked well.

8 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so much for joining in with the new blog wow what quick and fab work love your card and you have used your new stamps to great effect. Love the black and white theme always makes a great card.

Joey said...

Hi hunny, this is fabulous! love the b/w. theres a little something for you on me blog.xxx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Pascale, fab take on the sketch too ! Very clever of you to hand'do' the pinstripes !! Lovely black/white combo too :-)
Lorraine x

Becky said...

Oh I love your card Pascale, you've made such a wonderful card with your new stamps!!
Sorry to hear you've got computer problems, hope it's sorted out soon!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

craft mad Jenny said...

I love these stamps, and the monochromatic cards looks ace!

Anne said...

Love your card!

Chrissie said...

Love this card, the black and white look really works well and I LOVE the pinstripes!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch and Stash.

Sue said...

This is lovely Pascale, I love your use of the black and white - I know what you mean about problem computers, hope yours starts to behave xx