Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Mixed media Monday - Things that go bump in the night!





I have made a trinket box for this challenge. I is made from paper mache and cardboard. I thought long and hard about the theme and this is what I came up with. Meteors they go bump in the night sky. Black and Gold awesome night time colours. Combine the two and here you have it a night time trinket box. The meteors are made from a mixture of embossing powders melted on versamarked baking parchment. I really want a melting pot! Next months treat.

11 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

I love the way that you thought "outside the box" on this theme and came up with this meteor box. Love all of the texture you've incorporated.

Moira said...

Fantastic box, very night time

Kreativgeschwafel said...

reall fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great box, and very clever take on the theme! Diane

Ozstuff said...

I love your hand-made "night-time" trinkets. So cool and so clever.

Char said...

Some imagination. Love your box.

Femmy said...

looks great!!!

My Creative House said...

Oh what a fantastic box you have made, love it.

vintage wil said...

wow what a fantastic box !!!
great colors.

voodoo vixen said...

I love your trinket box and I think you deserve a melting pot if this is what you can make!! Gorgeous texture and such classy colours!

Fannie said...

Brilliant idea! Meteors. Great!