Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Announcing a special offer! - ATC for 3 challenges


I have made a little 3.5 by 2.5 for 3 challenges. My other half has been struck down by something arthritic and is only 42 and so I have very little time to blog in the past couple of weeks. I made a coaster pen pot earlier so I used some of the paper to start this ATC. Penny black challenge is to make an ATC using their products. Sketch Saturday is to make something using the sketch and Basic Grey's challenge is to make something with stitching.

I used some pale blue card as the base for this atc then I added my glitter mist and embossed paper. I then used some boxer collection basic grey paper and hand stitched it to the other backing paper. I stamped a penny black image onto some acetate and then I used acrylics on the back. I added a cute button with stitching and here it is.

14 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow Pascale, how on earth have you manage to combine three challenges on one small atc.....well done. you should have a medal.. great atc by the way. sorry to hear about your other half hope that he feels better soon. Hugs RAchxx

Dawn said...

Hi Pascale
Oh dear sorry to hear about your OH health problems, hope he feels better soon.
Love the cute ATC such a cutey stamp and love the paper!
Have a nice evening!

DAwn
x

Kath Stewart said...

wow pascale what a cute ATC - love the image and your stitching..hope your OH feels better soon and congrats on the triple whammy - thanks for playing along this week again at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Gill said...

Fabulous ATC, great papers and such a cute image, thanks for joining us this week at SS
lv Gill x

Anonymous said...

This is a great card Pascale! The Penny Black stamp you used is very cute! I love the hand stitching too. I hope that you feel better. Thanks for playing.

Debbie said...

Hi Pascale, your ATC is just fabulous, it always amazes me just how much detail you can fit into such a small area. So sorry to hear about your OH. I know how hard it can be to care for someone 24/7...so make sure you get some me time every now & then. Debbie x

Jozza said...

This is fab! I have that dog stamp it's one of my faves :o)

Jeanette said...

This is such an original card and a great take on the challenges. That glitter mist is gorgeous on the paper. Thank you for joining us this week for Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about your OH - hope he's feeling better with not so much pain.
Love this little ATC - it's so cute.
Hugs Heather xx

Mariska said...

A lovely ATC. Love the effect of the glitter mist... gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

xxx
Mariska

Mrs Wonka said...

I really struggled to get 2 in 1 well done for completing the trio!!!! Great ATC

Mrs Wonka x

Heather Robinson said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your partner's arthritic issues. It is difficult to balance everything when things are ticking along smoothly. Sure hope that his condition improves and that you find some creative time. This is a delightful piece. I laughed when I saw the little mutt with the blue rose in his mouth.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Wow, three challenges in one... great job. Wonderful stitching and cute image. Thanks for playing along this week at PBSC ~ Jovi

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is such a sweet ATC. I love your stitching too.
Sharon