Hi I was delighted to be chosen to become a member of the Craftwork Cards Design Team in May. I will be posting regular posts on my blog, tutorials, Inspiration and much more.
I am posting a guide of how I made this baby bib gift, with matching gift box and card. I will let you into a little secret as to how I made the fabric with the "Botanical Gardens" USB stick "Heritage Rose Collection"
You will need:
- Craftwork Cards "Botanical Gardens "USB stick.
- Printable Fabric.
- Craftwork Cards "Heritage Rose Kit"
- Dies from stash.
- Plain White Bib.
- Sewing Machine.
1.Open up your PC or laptop and open your graphics program. I have used Serif Craftartist 2 Click on insert> photo> from file
2. Go to the place on your computer where your USB files are. Click on A Pocketful of Papers Botanical Gardens and it will take you to the next page.
3. Choose Collections and I chose Heritage Rose.
4. I chose two papers and resized them to fit an A4 sheet of printable fabric. Print onto the fabric.
5. I used a fox die that is good enough to cut through fabric.
6. Attach the fabric to the bib using fabric adhesive. You are now ready to appliqué the fabric die cut fox to your bib.
7. Now add buttons for eyes and nose and your bib is complete.
I combined the Heritage Rose Kit and the Collection from the USB to make a matching gift box and card.
A great gift for new mum, Expecting Mum, Baby Shower or even a christening.
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale