Pages

Monday, August 05, 2013

Cherish each moment!

Hit is the Summer Holidays so plenty of Crafting time. I am trying to build up a stash as I donated about 500 cards to friends to raise funds for Macmillan cancer , Christians Against Poverty and premature babies so my personal stock is very low.
I brought this I image from Crafts and Me a Digi stamp designed by my friend Teri who runs Delicious Doodles. I liked the fact it was Dad with child rather than Mum.  A simple card really I printed image to fit a 5:5 by 5:5 square card. I then coloured with alcohol pens creating a rather retro wallpaper with pens. I stamped the sentiment by just rite stamps (love this company). I matt and layered onto a 6 by 6 square card.

So challenges I am entering are:

2 sisters challenge- Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy's challenge - Celebrate (new birth)
Totally Papercrafts - Inspired by a song  ( cherish by Kool and the Gang)


 

1 comment:

sue w. said...

Such a super Image and love your song choice. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.