Pages

Monday, August 05, 2013

Brambley Hedge

Good Evening I have been busy making some new cards to make my stash a bit plumper. This is one I made using my Crafters Companion Brambley Hedge CD rom. I printed out the topper onto centura Pearl card also from Crafters Companion. I printed a backing paper from the CD and made one of the floral embellishments. to accent the design I used some leaves I die cut from black card stock. I also embossed some black card using a swirly cuttlebug design. I then added a sentiment from the stash.

Challenges  I am entering are:

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge - Animals   
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Pearlescent



 

5 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh how sweet, I really love the Brambly Hedge artwork, the characters are just so cute. You've made a super card with this lovely image. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Laine said...

Such a sweet creation Pascale. Love this Brambly Hedge image. Thank you for joining us this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge.
Laine - DT
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the colours and layout are fabulous.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
Sue xx

Clairebears said...

Oh how sweet is it! I love the Brambly Hedge cd's and think this one of my favourtie toppers from it.
I love it against the black.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafters Companions Challenge Blog and good luck.
Love Clairebears x

Leah l'Orange said...

SO cute - love the black to make your soft colours pop, and the handmade flower is a perfect accent! Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog for August! :)