Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spiral Peyote Stitch

Hi there I am back with another bracelet to share with you. For years I have loved beading but unfortunately a papercraft addiction that I gained got in the way of my love for it. Now I am well and truely in love with my beading again. The great thing about this craft is that you can wear your goodies you have made and show them off to everyone.
I have found this fanatastic tutorial over at You Tube by Kelly from Up the Beaded Path. It is for a Spiral Peyote stitch. It looks complicated but once  you have started off it is really repetitive and so relaxing. I have tried some other spiral stitches and this one at the moment is my favourite. I am
working on another piece as we speak.

I want to enter this into the fantastic Beading Friends Forever Challenge which this month wants our favourite colour combinations. I love odd colour combinations and I have also loved Green and Purple together since I was a teenager. I also love black as it adds a touch of class to everything.
There is a prize of £15.00 to spend at the wonderful Beads Direct so try and join in the fun xxx


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is lovely x