Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Away with the Fairies

Hello I hope you are all well and not affected by this awful weather we are currently experiencing. I am sharing my card today for my DT piece for the wonderful  Delicious Doodles Challenge our theme is "Fairies" I love Fairies. I have made a selection of Thank You cards I hope you like them as much as I do xxx I used Fairy Fae she is wonderful. I had used this image on some bunting I made. So I just printed used some digital software to create a frame and decoupaged.


Challenges I would like to enter are:

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

6 comments:

Teri said...

These are so lovely hun! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this image and your cards are gorgeous

Marjy C said...

Pascale, these are all gorgeous. She was one of my first Delicious Doodles images I got and she is still one of my favourites. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Janice said...

A lovely set of thank you cards and a pretty image choice. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this time, Jx

Bridie said...

Gorgeous cards!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Bridie

Pia S said...

This is such a great inspirational post! You've demonstrated how far you can get with the same image, making just small variations to design and papers - and voilĂ  - such different cards! These are all such lovely cards!