Pages

Friday, February 08, 2013

No Patterned Paper

Hello I hope you are all well and not too cold or poorly. I have had the sniffles this week so feeling a little bit low. I have also been busy doing my volunteering bits and pieces. Sometimes it makes me sad as we live in such a broken world that really needs fixing.
Onto much brighter and lovelier things. Team B have a great challenge this week over at Delicious Doodles we want to see you use no patterned papers. I am not sure if mine is cheating as I used no paper whatsoever. I decided to create some bunting to hang in my daughters bedroom.


I  printed out Fairy Fae from the Delicious Doodle shop onto A4 paper. I then painted her using H2O's I added finer details with a spectrum Noir pen. 


I then created the material using printable cotton. I found some co-ordinating materials to make my bunting. Originally I had planned to write her name on the bunting but she decided she did not want me to. 


Looking forward to your makes.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Teri said...

Fantastic idea hun! xxx