Pages

Friday, February 08, 2013

Kumihimo

Hello I have found a new addiction the ancient Japanese art of Kumihimo!!! You have to try it!!! It is so relaxing and such fun. I got all my bits and pieces this week and have been playing so here are few examples of what I have done.
I would also like to enter into the fantastic Beading Friends Forever challenge. I am entering the Anything Goes part of the challenge with these creations xxx

Seeded Kumihimo using a bead mixture from Robins beads and a kumihimo finding and s-lon beading cord.


Leather cord, copper findings and wire





Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Marcea said...

Hey there sweetie - wow, these are FABULOUS!!!!!!! I have just finished my first kumihimo bracelet too and I am hooked!! Thankyou for entering at BFF this month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wendy said...

I love these but I don't think I've got the patience to thread all those beads. Beautiful - thank you for joining in with our challenge x