Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Harvest Moon

Hi everyone hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely late summer. I am on a pop-up shop project at the moment  so very busy. I managed to make this card for the Delcious Doodles Challenge.  The challenge this week is to create a card using the theme "Harvest Moon" This was easy for me as I love Autumn and Harvest.
I love the image Luna La  Lupa and decided to colour her with Spectrum Noirs. I added glossy accents to her hair and stickles to the moon. The papers are from the Marimosa DCWV stack. I cut out some butterflies from this stack and added them to it.



Challenges entered are :

Flutterbye Wednesday - use your favourite colour mine is currently Reddy brown.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Challenge!

Teri said...

Beautiful hun! Love the addition of the butterflies. Hope all goes well with the pop up shop. xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and colouring Pascalex, I love the butterflies too, gorgeous design.
Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always. I love looking at your work. Good luck with the shop. I have my first art festival in December.

Annie said...

Hi Pascalex. Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving such kind comments. I love your Harvest Moon card. Stunning image. Crafty hugs Annie x (your newest follower)