Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Delicious Doodles - Autumn Colours

Hello everyone I have been away for far too long. I was on a project to set up a pop up shop it is launching today. Unfortunately I left the project as the dynamics of the group did not suit me. I was sad as it would of been good to see the project through to the end. There was too much tension for me and I found it was making me sad.

Today's post is for Delcious Doodles Challenge which wants us to use Autumn Colours. My DT members from Team B have produced some amazing projects so please pop over to see what they have done.



I have made this christmas card for the challenge. I have used the delicious Ivy Fairy which is available from Delicious Doodles.



I coloured her in with spetrum noirs and white pen and the wings and background are cosmic shimmer paints. I added some glossy accents and some stickles to her hair and to her wings.  The papers I generated on my graphics programe. I made a stepper card and added a sentiment,


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome piece hun! Sorry to hear the pop up shop wasn't working for you. People huh?!! xx

Vee Cassidy said...

A stunning project, Pascale. Vee xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous hun. Sorry the pop up shop didn't work out for you. xxx