Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

So Addictive...!!!

Hello again I am sharing with you my big princesses name canvas. Can't do one without the other. The boys will be getting one each too.Well these gorgeous images by Saturated Canary are so addictive. There is a deal on at the moment to get a 30% discount so I purchased a few images. This one is called What the Librarian Reads.

Big Princess Georgina is a bookworm and wants to be a writer/illustrator so I thought this was a great image.  So I ask her what colours do you want Red, Black and purple my favourite colours. So I have put together this little ensemble. I hope you like what I did the papers are a mixture of DCWV (Mariosa and The Chateau Lavender) and Basic Grey. I added the text from a prima pad.


Challenges entered into are
Totally Papercrafts Lots of Layers

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

carol said...

Wonderful creation, thanks for playing along with our challenge at TPC this week, x carol