Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

No longer a Saturated Canary virgin xxx

Hi I hope you are all well. I am busy as a bee with one thing and another. The holidays are soon so should be able to blog more. I had a bit of time this afternoon to make a little Name canvas for my Bradie. She loves my Arc (Art) and tells everyone I am an Artist. I found out she has Dyslexia as well as her DCD this week. Her Phonological awareness is not very good and her short-term and Working Memory are poor so her IEP is going to be radically reviewed in September.
I have never ever coloured a Saturated Canary image I have admired them for ages. So this is the first go for me. I used Butterfly Princess I coloured with Spectrum Noirs and glitter pens for the bling. I used Prima papers . I modge podged them onto the canvas. I then coloured the edges with a Spectrum Noir. I added lots of gorgeous Embellies to finish it off xxx



Challenges entered are:
Saturated Canary - Bling it On 


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah pascale
wow this is just awesome, I love the way you altered a canvas, the dp under her is so pretty.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous!! Totally love it! x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x x x