Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

No longer a Saturated Canary virgin xxx

Hi I hope you are all well. I am busy as a bee with one thing and another. The holidays are soon so should be able to blog more. I had a bit of time this afternoon to make a little Name canvas for my Bradie. She loves my Arc (Art) and tells everyone I am an Artist. I found out she has Dyslexia as well as her DCD this week. Her Phonological awareness is not very good and her short-term and Working Memory are poor so her IEP is going to be radically reviewed in September.
I have never ever coloured a Saturated Canary image I have admired them for ages. So this is the first go for me. I used Butterfly Princess I coloured with Spectrum Noirs and glitter pens for the bling. I used Prima papers . I modge podged them onto the canvas. I then coloured the edges with a Spectrum Noir. I added lots of gorgeous Embellies to finish it off xxx



Challenges entered are:
Saturated Canary - Bling it On 


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah pascale
wow this is just awesome, I love the way you altered a canvas, the dp under her is so pretty.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous!! Totally love it! x