Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sneaky peek of Steampunk Sally

Hi Everyone hope you are all well. Today I am sharing this gorgeous New image from the Delicious Doodles store. She is called Steampunk Sally and you can purchase her HERE next Wednesday! I have coloured her in with promarkers and flexmarkers. I have used some papers I designed myself to matt her onto. I added some roses, and a flower I made from my papers with a brad. I made a sentiment and added a charm on a chain.

I think she is FIERCE in a Tara Banks sense of the word!!! I am entering her into the following challenges.
Craft Our Days Away - Metal (chain, brad and charm)
Fat pages and cards with Attitude - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

What a great image and coloured in fabulously love it
Jacki xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, love her, she is gorgeous, great colors, Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight xx

paper fun said...

Great card. I agree that she is fierce in a Tyra Banks way. Tyra would be proud of those eyes. LOL

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Margarets designer cards said...

Grat card, fab image
Margaret

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card and a fab image beautifully coloured. I love your skull and chain too.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight in our metal challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Hugs Sarahxx

Beverly G said...

Yep, a girl with some fierce attitude going on. Great colors and layout, the embellies are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for entering at Fat Pages & Cards With Attitude.

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Pascal stunning colouring and design well done I think you have a great style of crafting and so i am following Hugs Elaine