Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Lil Lilly

Hello I hope you are all having a great day! I have been to work for  a few hours and I am just stopping in to tell you about a newly released digital stamp from Gr8 Crafts 4 U called Lil Lilly. I designed her for my daughter Georgina who wrote a story about a little girl who was a tomboy and wanted her long hair cut off.
I made this card using some Scrummy papers from the My Craft Studio CD rom called Quintesential Garden. I added some gingham ribbon and roses. I coloured Lil Lilly  with promarkers and Flexmarkers.


I am entering this card into the following challenges

CD Sunday Challenge  - Ring of Roses (must use  a CD rom Quintessential Garden MCS)
One Stitch at a Time - Bright ( all the red I have used is bright)
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Carol said...

Welcome Pascale. A great card and I love the 'Whatever'. Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Hi Pascale, pretty card and I like the digi stamp. thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Like the sentiment - makes a great card for a teenager.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Colleen said...

A lovely card, I like your digital stamp image.

Colleen
Guest Designer CD Sunday

Purple Crazy said...

fab card Pascale, love the bright roses. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x

Kelly said...

How sweet. Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with our bright challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie