Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sneeky Peeks all round

Hi again I am just hopping in to tell you about the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge which this week is " FALL COLOURS". 
Well they happen to be my favourite colours. I have used this soon to be released image from our sponsor this week The Crafty Purple Frog. She is called Enchanted Gold Decoupage and will be available at the end of the month. Great for all those Autumn cards.

I am also giving you a sneeky peek at the the further 3 papers I am giving away at my new Paper Pad challenge tomorrow ! Please come and join me there is a great sketch (it is like this card)  and autumnal theme and of course the chance to grab yourself  4 FREE papers. 

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

She looks so beautiful Pascale and just loving your new papers!! Will keep my eyes peeled for tomorrow with the big reveal!!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

so so fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Lotta said...

Beautiful card! Love your yellow flowers! Hugs Sandra