Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Challenge starting

Hi there hope you are all looking forward to a nice weekend and have lots of plans. I am stopping by to announce a fun new Challenge blog. I hope you will be able to join me. Their is a prize for everyone as I am giving away FREE papers every week!!! 

I love designing papers and I thought it would be fun to share them with you all and see what you can create with them. So on this challenge you can only use the free papers I have designed.

Every Saturday I will post some FREE papers and a theme over at the Paper Pad Challenge. I hope you will be inspired by the papers to create something and join in the fun. I would love it if you could spread the word too. 

I am trying to create a banner but Blogger is not letting me upload it so will try again tomorrow. In the meantime here is 1 of the 4 papers I have for you to grab on Saturday!!!


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Fantastic Paper, not got anything like this. I like to keep my digi's in folders so I don't forget where I got them from, not sure how you'd like yours to be labeled though...would you prefer to have the challenge blog name on them. I couldn't see any rules on your challenge blog...other than using your papers of course lol. Looking forward to the start. Hug slin

Unknown said...

I love this one Pascale
hugs
Ildz