Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2011

GRRR Internet Explorer...!!!

Fingers crossed I am here and able to blog my DT post for the fabby Crafty Purple Frog Challenge! This week there is a DT call on too so please hop on over for all the deets there are some amazing 4 prizes on offer so please take a look xxx

I love our theme it is Summer Fun. For me who lives in a flat it is all about getting out in a garden somewhere and relaxing so this was the inspiration for this card. I also adore fuschia's hense the amazing paper flower I created from my MCS Paper Flower Expert CD rom. I also used my CD rom for the backing papers. I have used the amazing Love is gone decoupage from The Crafty Purple Frog! I used some flowers that are also from MCS and leaves. I added some stickles to the fairy wings and the flowers and a hunkydory sentiment xxx

I am extremely busy with it being the end of term and a new exciting DT opportunity arising in the last few weeks so huge apologies for being MIA xxx




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

No comments: