Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Better Late than Never....!

Hi there I am so sorry but I am only just able to post my DT project for Delicious Doodles Challenge. I have had  a really hetic week...xxx Topped off with a visit last night to Casualty because my little princess swallowed her penny,,,xxxx

Okay a special person in my life celebrated her birthday this week so here is the card I made her and the necklace and the box. I used papers from my craft Studio and the bling frame with the flourish is from a Hunky Dory set I have. Our theme is flourishes and Bling.




*******************

 I just need to let you all know that this will be our last Challenge before we all take a Summer Break.
Most of us will be spending the summer period on holls, with the family, along with other projects and things, so we thought it only fair to postpone our challenges until the end of the school holidays.

BUT


Throughout the summer break there will be a DT Call running!!

*******************




Now, we have a lovely sponsor this week, in the shape of:


Our winner will get this fabulous package of goodies:



You don't have to use Delicious Doodles images for your creations, but if you do, you can enter yourself twice in the Blue Froggy!! For your first entry put your post link, 2nd entry use your blog link and pop '2nd entry' after your name

Don't forget, in the interest of fair play:
only THREE entries per person allowed please.
You can still enter as many challenges as you like.






Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful creations Pascale. Hope your DD is OK? I've had a visit to A&E this week - DH managed to cut his head open! Claire x