Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crafts and Me - Bling it up!

Hi there well two days to go until Jim's Operation I am getting nervous for him now xxx I have been busying myself with crafting and I must say mainly scrapbooking. I have made this page in the last two days and I must say it fits the theme over at Crafts and Me perfectly. They want us to "Bling it up".

I have used the wonderful My Craft Studio graphics programme to make this scrapbook page. The CD rom that I used is called Floral Fantasy. 

I created a layout using lots of the fantastic features. I chose this picture of Bradie my youngest daughter and her best friend Elsie. I used the new scissors feature to create the effect of the image being colour and the background black and white. I also  used the part that I cut out to fade into the background to make it unique. I made the frame by  cutting and pasting and turning a floral corner three times. I blinged up the frame with some gems and some stickles I added to the flowers that I added around the frame.

I also made a tag as my journalling.

Bradie is sleeping over at Elsies on Thursday the night before Jim's op so she is going to give her this memory photo of a day out we had in a lovely park in Summer 2010.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
a beautiful scrapbook page, very pretty, i hope all goes well for Jim's hun, hugs, sue,x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Oh two lovely personal items you have made. They are both gorgeous. Sending you all lots and lots of cyber hugs and hope that everything goes Ok with Jim's operation and that he'll be soon back where he belongs. You know where I am if you need anything. Take care, Kym xxx

PS Forgot to say - I don't think too much of the teacher picking the same child for the main part. It should be swapped around for anyone else that wants to try and as your daughter does she should have been given the chance. Sending her some special hugs xxxx