Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Scrapbook page!

Hi there in a bit of a GRrrrr mood today. Time of the month and a few other things.... IYKWIM xxx I have made this today for my big Princess to cheer her up it is another scrapbook page and I am entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. They have a bingo on this week I choose Shape,Ribbon,  and Sentiment as my Bingo! 

She had a tough day at school yesterday as she was given two male parts and only 5 lines in the Year 6 school play  and the other children were teasing her. She is the most girlie girl I hang around with and certainly shouldn't be playing one man let alone two xxx Her best school friend got the lead female role (as she does in every production they do).... so she is feeling a bit ropey today xxx

I took this picture about two years ago when we went for a Pizza after going to the British Museum and thought it was lovely for this page. The image and the sentiment and the paper ribbon are from Debbie Moore Crafts "Secret Garden" CD rom. The flower, ribbon and cardstock are from my stash xxx


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Teri said...

School teachers are the pitts aren't they? Why is is always the same kids that get chosen for the best stuff? It seems to happen everywhere though. Do they get told to pick the kids whose parents are 'on the board' or on the PTA?
I think roles in plays should be alloted by 'the hat' myself. Would make it more fair for everyone. Still, life's a b**ch huh.
Hope she (and you) cheer up soon hun,
Teri xx

Juls said...

such a fab page!!! Hugs Juls

Joey said...

Oh Bless, give her a big squish from me, not nice when they have to sit on the sidelines year after year with parts they dont want! Syds is the same. the page is gorgeous. Joey xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
Beautiful page. Gorgeous layout and colour.
I hope she perks up quickly - big hugs to her from Scotland.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww bless her, im sure this beautiful page made her feel much better, gorgeous hun beautiful piccie, have sponsor link on me sidebar hun, sue,x

Ruthie said...

Hey hun - told Josh (who has just finished his play for yr6 - except one more performance to Salvation Army) and he said that she must be good at playing men and very talented as she is very pretty as a girl!

Just thought you might want to pass that onto her!

Rx

Marcea said...

What a beautiful creation, love your pretty details. Gorgeous photos. I am glad you had fun playing BINGO with us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
Hope to see you again for our new challenge tomorrow
xxx