Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tag You're It! - The Jewellary Quarter

Morning hope you are all having a splendid weekend. I have been tackling nits so not such a good one having to comb four heads plus my own LOL xxx Still thank the Lord for craft!!!
This week over at Tag You're it! we have theme of The jewellery quarter. I decided to use a fantastic image from Delicious Doodles Shop called Jewelled Fairy she was released yesterday. I coloured her with promarkers, copics and sakura pens. I cut her out and was originally just going to place her on the DP. The shape I cut reminded me of a mushroom so I made a stalk and a mushroom for her to sit on.
I added part of a sweet pea stamp sentiment some bits from the stash including a button, string and beads.
I am entering this card into the CES challenge Blog they have a theme of Tags this week!

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab tag Pascale, I love it! x

Teri said...

Loving the glitter and the mushroom hun!
We had those lice here last week - how'd they get so far? LOL All gone now thankfully, 'till next time. Bloody schools!!

Meggymay said...

Great tag.

Vicky said...

Hi Pascale hun loving your tag & I especially love your image its lush.
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges.

Hugs Vicky xx

KymKreates said...

she is a vision with all her sparkle!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Julie said...

Fab tag- what a lovely image, love all the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges, Hugs, Juliex

crafty amy said...

Hiya hun :D
This is so pretty I love the effet that colouring with the sakuras has given her.
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.
Hugs

Amy xx