Pages

Friday, October 08, 2010

SweetPea Stampers DT card!

Good Morning to you all this week over at Sweet Pea Stampers we have a great challenge. We want to see Brads or Bows or even both. The team have made some beautiful samples to whet your appetite. So please hop over and take a peek.
I have used some Crafty Purple Frog It is the dragonfly  decoupage. I mounted it onto a nestie on which I used four gem brads and directly stamped my sentiment onto. I then punched out a Martha Stewart border and attatched it to the card using a button with a bow embellishment I made using scrap ribbon from my stash.
This fortnight we have 3 AMAZING Sweetpea Stamps on offer to one lucky entrant.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
a beautiful card, gorgeous image, very pretty card, have great weekend hun, sue,x

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful Pascale just love the decoupage and the design is just perfect!!!! Love Chanelle xx

Teri said...

Love this one hun - really colourful!

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Pascale, I hope you are ok.xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Pascale, I hope you are ok.xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

ooo!!!
I LOVE this Pascale!!!

kaos said...

What a great card - the perfect framing for this image!
That has been one I had been thinking on getting, but couldn't immediately think on how to work it, but this does look like a great way - no need for big "extras" - thanks for that!
all the best
kaos

Danielle said...

Oh wow Pascale, these dragonflies are simply stunning! Such pretty colours and a beautifully finished card!
Hugs, Danielle

tiggertastic said...

i really love this image and the layout and colours you have used, really showcase this off to its maximum, lovely work Pascale

Wishing you an enjoyable weekend,
hugs, sarah xx

Juls said...

stunning! I love the colours and the dimension you have created! Hugs Juls

Michele said...

i love the way the dragonflies pop. lovely card. xo

KymKreates said...

This is eye catching!!! I love everything about it! The colors really pull me in!

xoxo,
Kym