Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pampered Pooches

Hi there this week I made  a very couragous step into the world of selling my cards. I took some to a local shop. She took some to sell, sale or return. I am now going to go to a few other local boutiques and try and sell some more. I have designed these two cards for a Dog shop. They sell the fancy collars for dogs so I thought I would camp things up!
If you like what you see these images are availble to buy over at Pascale's Pad.
I have made the cards for my DT over at Keep It Simple! We have a theme of Take a Bow ( as in rhymes with NO).
I used Purple Poodle for the first card. I attached a bow to her neck and a tiara charm to her head. I then matt and layered onto some cardstock from my stash. Then added a little bling.

I used Blue Pug for the second card. I added bling and bows and again matted and layered with co-ordinating cardstock. I hope they like them I will let you all know.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
These are adorable cards. The images are so cute. Beautiful crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey said...

Great cards hun, well done you on getting your cards out there! xx

angelwhispers said...

Well done Pascale a really big step!! But your cards are gorgeous and will fly!!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.x

Faye said...

Your cards are bound to be winners with all the dog lovers, Pascale. They are beautifully made.

Michele said...

theses pooches are the best! xo